jueves, 14 de mayo de 2009

Is It Worth Gambling?

May 7
When Tommy gave all his money to Dr. Tamkin he knew there was a possibility that things wouldn’t work out and that his money would be lost. Yes, he probably hoped it was successful but at the end it wasn’t. He gambled his last economical chance. He was already short on money and then he went and spent his last bit in a high risk business. In my opinion he should have looked for a safe spot. He should have tried to invest in something that will certainly give him money, maybe in a slow and steady way, but at least that way he would always have an income. However, he chose to risk it all when he couldn’t really afford it and lost it all. Maybe he would have been very lucky and the business he invested in, turned very successful. But he didn’t know that would happen. In this case I think that when people have lots of money and have a back up, then they can try new things that may fail or succeed, however when you have so little opportunities you should try keeping your position safe.
This is one thing that definitely gets me thinking about the future and makes me wonder what will become of my life. I really hope mine doesn’t turn out as Tommy’s did. I am very scared to know that I’ll have so many responsibilities and so many options on my hands. I hope I will be able to make the right choices at the right moments and that whenever I chose to gamble I gamble on something that has high possibilities of success and actually works out. I hope I have a successful life and that I am happy and glad and satisfied with it and my choices. I would like to live in peace of never regretting and enjoying all I could.

No hay comentarios: