martes, 8 de enero de 2008

Similarities

Through out my reading I have seen that these three gospels have a lot of common information. These restate many of the same evens but in different ways and each gospel has some unique characteristics and details. This lead me to believe that scholars could combine all three to make just one book but then I think again and realize that each has a different way of writing and that the way each person tells it gives it a different perspective and they each highlight different events and one gives more importance to some facts that the other might have not even considered worth writing about. It also came to me the probability that scholars did contemplate the possibility of uniting all the gospels but they probably found really good reasons to keep them as they are. I also realized that even if I’m not very interested in analyzing extensively these works, they are still very rich in context and have lots of unobvious information that some people discover study and interpret for personal gain and for the world’s literary gain.

No hay comentarios: