miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

Reading the future...

Due to the fact that Njal can read the future, Gunnar has a great possibility of being successful at his expeditions and whenever they go on trial at the thing, Njal knows how to respond to the different situations and Gunnar is always saved. Reading the future is a quality that many would like to posses. Today there are many people who claim to have the gift of seeing the future and get paid lots of money, imagine then if there was a man who could really tell the future and all the benefits he would get out of it. I personally do not like to know how my life is supposed to be and I don’t want somebody reading my life, feelings, and thoughts, however there are many people who would really like to know how their life is going to be. Still, this gift could also be used in negative aspects, if it falls on the hands of a bad person, he/she could use it to harm others and benefit only himself. Governments would also take advantage of this and use it to benefit their countries. I still believe that this is a very dangerous weapon that, if it falls in the wrong hands, could end the little amount of peace we currently have going on in the world. Still if the gift falls in the hands of an appropriate person, then many good consequences would arise from the management of predicting the future. This stuff reminds me of the movie “next” and also makes me think how hard it would be for so one person to hold the future in his hands and be responsible for so many actions. All I know is that is one “supernatural” ability that I wouldn’t like to posses no matter how useful it is. I would much rather turn invisible, or fly, or, I don’t know, talk with animals.

No hay comentarios: