martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

Final comment of the analects

Each chapter has very important information; actually each sentence is very rich in meaning. When it came to comment I could have been able to comment on each individual book and sometimes found it hard to mix three since each is focused on something different and tells so much about it. Even though it is not a religious book it has ethnical perspectives that support many religious beliefs and morals. This is a text that is very rich in context and any person who reads it can learn a great deal from it. This book has changed many of the ways in which I see things and the perspective I have of my life. It helps me look into the ideas of others and it helps me round up my own conclusions of my life and how I live it. I have seen the great importance the enjoyment of learning has and the way one can apply many principle to your life. It teaches me to be open to new ideas and I discover that every idea I consider will help me in a way. It can help me change my previous principles and modify them or it might actually make me feel stronger of what I believe. This is a book that I would have never read on my own but I am very happy I did read it because I learned a lot from it and got to see many things from different perspectives with which I turned out to agree.

No hay comentarios: