lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2007

Lessons

Everything we see, read, do, or experience we can use for personal gain. We decide how much we want to understand about something and how we want to interpret it. In this book I can already tell that there are many things that I will be learning and i will probaly even get some quotes out of itand everything. The topics that these men are discussing really atract my interest and they show opinions about life that i plan to take into consideration because these are very rich in emotional and logical meaning. I hope that when we finish reading this I have better perspective of life and how i should live it and i hope to get t be better person who lives a good life.

Throughout the little section we read, the question that was bothering me the whole time was "who are these people". I mean, it talks about a master, about Zingzong, about Zixia, about Duke Ding, and i just wonder who all these people are. Are they supposed to be people of our society? if they are what do they dedicate their lives to? what are there interests? is this a conversation that they like have when they are bored? or is it made any day because its just common? or do they like make an appointment and unite to talk about this? I dont know i just feel like the topic being expressed in th ebook is very good one but i would like to have a bit more of bckground information because i am currently lost at what it is that is going on.

No hay comentarios: